Ben McDonald has worked in the fitness industry since 2004 and currently works for DTS Fitness Education in Canada. He has an extensive and varied sporting background including fencing, board diving, Mixed Martial Arts and has competed in Cricket, Aikido, Boxing, and Rugby. Ben has taught for the largest health and fitness training provider in Europe and has been published in numerous UK magazines. Ben has developed multiple qualifications, presented internationally, and is considered a leading expert in Club bell training. Ben was awarded the 2013 Recognition award at the UK International Fitness Showcase. He is passionate, energetic and his love for the health and fitness industry is contagious.
In this episode:
- key motivational factors for success
- challenges of moving a fitness career abroad
- fixed versus growth mindset
- outcome versus processed focused
- standing out from from other fitness professionals
- connecting with your client base
- making a memorable impact for future performance
- Full success acronym: MADE = Motivation, Appreciation, Dedication & Education
If you enjoy this expert interview episode, then please rate the show and share it with your friends so they can benefit from this free information. Your comments and feedback are always welcome. Please subscribe to the Fit to Succeed podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM or the full version on You Tube so you will receive each update immediately upon release.
Company website: www.dtsfitnesseducation.com
Connect with Ben on social media:
Book recommendation: Mindset by Carol Dweck
Please rate this episode here or on You Tube, iTunes or Stitcher. Any comments would also be welcome. Enjoy!