Finding your feet in the fitness and personal training business can take time and practice. It is not just about exercise, training and programme design. To succeed it is essential to be able to develop a relevant product portfolio, design eye-catching advertisements, leverage social media platforms, set up an effective sales process and understand how to create and deliver a clear business strategy.
- A flexible, online programme of the study that can fit in with your busy daily life
- This course has been developed by experienced, qualified fitness professionals with many years working the fitness floor and delivering personal training services.
- Learn essential business skills such as writing a business plan, creating a strong brand, planning an effective marketing strategy and using online technology to benefit your business.
- The programme has been honed through more than a decade of experience teaching Personal Trainers at the Keilir Health Academy in Iceland
- Completed high school / secondary level education
- Be skilled and confident in speaking, reading and writing in English
- Be at least 19 years of age
Why choose the Personal Training Business Certificate?
- Success as a freelance fitness professional relies heavily upon effective business and sales acumen and not just exercise and programme design.
- Exceptional online materials that offer an engaging learning experience
- Access to a personal tutor for support throughout every module
- Study around your existing lifestyle and commitments
This certification is composed of 7 sections of learning covering a broad range of business and career topics.
- Introduction to the business of personal training
- Personal training business models
- Personal training products and services
- Fitness business branding
- Business planning
- Business marketing
- Selling personal training
The course is assessed by a mix of online quizzes and a final written, applied business worksheet that is submitted to your assigned tutor for grading.
Note: This certification forms the same business module as found within the Level 4 NPTC qualification.
Once all assessment criteria have been achieved, learners will be awarded the Personal Training Business Certificate.
The price of this certification is €450 paid in full prior to enrollment.
Please contact Ben Pratt, Programme Coordinator, if you require further information about enrolment in this course. Please allow up to 2 working days following payment to complete enrolment and set up to our online learning platform.
You can pay directly online using a PayPal account, or with a debit and credit card by clicking the button below.